Delicious vegetable dishes

 


If this were a cooking show and you were given two base ingredients from which you were to develop dishes, what would they be? Well recently, I was looking on Twitter among the accounts I follow who are in farming. One of these farmers https://twitter.com/thebajanfarmer on this occasion what was featured zucchini and cabbage. I got to thinking about what dishes can be made with these ingredients? Can we make them diverse? 

 Well, I did an internet search and came up with this: https://bit.ly/3Jv9Qa4

 Here's what struck me. 

These combinations can be sauteed; baked; stir-fried; roasted; and stewed. 

They can be meat, vegan or vegetarian dishes with varying levels of appeal. The above link showcases lots of variety that can be prepared with just these vegetables alone. I hope they get your creativity pumping. 

Travel the world with your tastebuds. It's truly an experience. I would love to hear about your experiences preparing and tasting these dishes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are the healthy foods making us sick?

The canvas of the kitchen

Caribbean Seafood - a culinary treat